CodeRed Emergency Management will provide expert on-site consultation and emergency planning & training to service your workplace requirements.
All emergency training is tailored specific to your workplace dependent on the particular type of work being undertaken, the specific hazards, the size and location of the workplace and the number and composition of staff, residents, patients and visitors. For your convenience, training sessions are conducted on-site.
Training and Emergency Planning will be developed to meet the specific requirements of your workplace and will ensure compliancy under WHS Regulations, Model Codes of Practice and relevant Australian Standards.
CodeRed Emergency Management provides the following services for your organisation:-
- Emergency Plan
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Evacuation Exercise Planning, Conducting & Reporting
- Emergency Planning Committee Consultancy
- First Attack Firefighting (Fire Extinguisher) Training
- Bushfire Management Plans
- Business Continuity Planning
- Incident Management System Implementation & Training
- Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) Training
- Staff Emergency Response Training
- Evacuation Diagrams